KETO PIZZA FRITTATA RECIPE
this keto pizza is a low-carb breakfast (or anytime!) staple
A slice of baked keto pizza frittata is the answer to all of your low-carb breakfast dreams. Zesty, fresh, savory, and loaded with nutrition, it's the EASIEST way to pack tons of flavor into one dish. We use eggs instead of a traditional crust to make this keto pizza simple, painless, and gluten-free. While egg dishes can be boring, this grain-free pizza pops with flavor from pizza sauce, dollops of pesto and fresh sliced mozzarella layered on top.
The best part? Picnik Original Creamer infuses this keto pizza with MCT oil, whey protein, and grass-fed butter– a magic combination that can keep you feeling full for hours.
(low carb + grain-free + keto)
frittata base ⠀
- 8 eggs⠀
- 1/3 cup Picnik Original Creamer
- 1/2 tsp himalayan sea salt⠀
- 1/4 tsp black pepper⠀
- 3 cups mixed veggies (your choice) pre-cooked + seasoned⠀
- 1 cup melty shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar or your fave)⠀
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni, chopped into bite sized pieces (optional)
- *sub it for any other great pizza topping like Italian sausage, veggie sausage, or additional veggies!⠀
- 1/4-1/2 cup pizza sauce ⠀
- 1 tbsp pesto⠀
- 1 sprig oregano⠀
- 1 sprig thyme⠀
- 3oz mozzarella, sliced⠀
Dollop pizza sauce and pesto over top of the frittata– mix in gently with a toothpick if you'd like! Top with sliced mozzarella + sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 min until center no longer jiggles and the frittata is set.
much like its cousin pizza, leftover keto pizza frittata is a delicious low-carb meal any time of the day. don't hesitate to make extra!